Built in early 1950 by Lee Denny and managed by Lee Hensley. Located 1.5 miles north on old highway 71. Or at the corner of 1st street and old 71. This was once a hoppin' place in the 1950's up to the 1960's. They had a restaurant also. The cabins are still there but run down. The round office/restaurant was tore down in May 2005..