Uploaded 20-Apr-11
Taken 20-Apr-11
Visitors 177


« Previous Next »
10 of 75 photos

Congregational Church

Once located on the SE corner of 9th and Broadway. Built in 1874 and used as a church until 1922. The Masons then bought it and used it as their clubhouse until 1973. It was then sold at auction to Gerald Gilkey for $14, 100. He immediately tore it down and used it as a parking lot.

Congregational Church

Congregational Church

Once located on the SE corner of 9th and Broadway. Built in 1874 and used as a church until 1922. The Masons then bought it and used it as their clubhouse until 1973. It was then sold at auction to Gerald Gilkey for $14, 100. He immediately tore it down and used it as a parking lot.